Her│A Justin Combs Story│Chapter 67

[postlink] http://cooking-recipes4u.blogspot.com/2012/11/heraa-justin-combs-storyachapter-67.html[/postlink] [starttext]

Her / Justin Combs Story / Fuck my life..

Diggy's POV

Me and Charlie walked back into the school, heading to the lunch room. "I'll talk to you later, okay?" I told her as we parted our separate ways. I sat down with the boys, and they were already almost finished eating. Were we gone that long? I mean we just went to the park to chill. We both haven't been on the swings in ages! "Where were you mister?" Khalil asked me. I swear, he's such a character. "None of your business" I said taking a tator tot off of Justin's plate. I mean I would tell them, but Twist is at the table too. And we all know how awkward that would be.

"Don't front like we didn't just see you and Charlie walk in together" Khalil kept pushing the subject. "We went to the park, is it that big of a deal?" I asked. "ooo How you feel Twist!" Khalil said nudging Twist's shoulder. "How many times do I have to say me and Charlie are done..." Twist responded. "So If Digg went with her, you wouldn't care?" Khalil asked. I just wish this conversation was over. "You don't go out with one of your homies ex's. Digg knows that.." Twist responded. I do know that? Not to be rude or anything but Twist said he's done with Charlie. If me and her were to go out, then that's none of my concern how he feels. I don't care if its a rule or not. Twist is the homie, even like a brother. But that's not my fault if he messed up with Charlie, and I could make it right...

Later that day

Justin's Pov

"Hinduism is a very important religion in India, and even some parts of China.." Bianca went on and on about World History. "Buddhism is very important in India as well.." She continued. I kinda of blacked out by the time we got to the 3rd chapter. "Justin? Justin?" Bianca said shaking me. "Huh? Sorry, I kinda zoned out. This stuff is super boring..." I admitted. "I actually agree with you on that one..." She responded. "Wanna go downstairs, get study break snack?" I asked, and before I knew it she was on her way down the steps.

"Cheetahs are very different from tigers Justin!" Bianca laughed as she took a sip of her Coke. "No they're not! They're both fast! Only difference is that one has spots, and the other has stripes!" I pleaded. all Bianca did was laugh, "I can't with you!" She said. Our laughing died down, as the sun did too. I could see Bianca looking kind of nervous. "Something wrong?" I asked her. "Can I ask you something Justin?" She said. "Like..?" I asked, sitting up a little bit. "Justin, what am I to you?" She asked. I knew this question was coming one day, I just didn't think that it would be this day. "What are you talking about?" I asked, confused. I needed to avoid this subject, as swiftly as possible.

"Well then lets talk about something else.." she said shutting her history book. "Like..?" I asked, sitting up a little bit. "Justin, what am I to you?" She asked me. I knew this question was coming soon, I just didn't think that she would mention something like that today. "What are you talking about?" I asked, confused. I needed to stall, so I could avoid this subject. And hear me out for a second. What am I supposed to say to a question like that? 'Oh your one of my best friends right now, but I would love it if you were my girlfriend!' You don't just say type of shit like that out of nowhere. "You know what I'm talking about....Cut the bullshit." Bianca responded. I wided my eyes a little. Never thought I'd hear the day Bianca curse. That must mean she's serious..

"Maybe we should skip to chapter 7, I hear there are great Indian recipes!" I said standing up, about to go upstairs. Bianca stood up as well. "Listen Justin, I just don't want to be played with anymore.." She said with a anxious face. "I know, I know..." I said. "Than what am I to you?" She asked once again. I took a long sigh without saying anything. It was silent for a while. I know you guys are hating me right now. But what am I supposed to say!? She came with this shit all out of nowhere! "Fine Justin, I understand. You just want to be friends...Go be with your beloved Tiffany. I'm sure her ass is waiting for you anyways..." She said heading to the door. Before I knew it she was gone. Fuck my life man....

_____________________

I hope Everyone had a safe Thanksgiving!

_____________________

I would love to know you COMPLETE thoughts about this Chapter, so put them down below! Like Also! :)

xoxoxoo :*

[endtext]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whF6hqqy5w8endofvid
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. How to cook - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger