What's For Dinner? Harvest Skillet: Noreen's Kitchen

[postlink] http://cooking-recipes4u.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-for-dinner-harvest-skillet-noreen.html[/postlink] [starttext]

Easy What's For Dinner? Harvest Skillet: Noreen's Kitchen

Greetings! I wanted to make something with an autumnal theme for supper. I initially had smoked sausage in mind. When we went to the store, I found these lovely chicken and apple smoked sausages that were perfect!

I just sliced up 3 apples and peeled and sliced 3 sweet potatoes and sliced ups the sausage and tossed it all in my large cast iron skillet. I added about a 1/2 cup of chicken stock and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. Then I took it out and gave it a stir and put it back in the oven for 15 minutes.

I cooked some egg noodles and heated up some sauerkraut and we called that dinner. It was delicious and satisfying! There was plenty left over to have for lunches this weekend.

I hope you give this a try and I hope you love it!

Happy Eating!

Harvest Skillet, Harvest Skillet Recipe, Smoked Sausage Skillet, Sweet Potato Skillet Recipe, Apple and Sweet Potato Skillet, Sausage and Apple Skillet Recipe, Fall Recipe, Fall Skillet Recipe, Quick and Easy, Budget Friendly, Economical, Kitchen, Food, Cooking, Eating, Recipe, Recipes, Food Storage, Pantry Ideas, Extended Pantry, Learn to Cook, How to Cook, Howto, How to, How-to, YouTube, Tutorial, Noreen's Kitchen, Homemade, Home Made, Noreen, Atticus9799

[endtext]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJSUI_FauCgendofvid
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. How to cook - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger